Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- A Letter to Jamie Dimon (and anyone else still struggling to understand cryptocurrencies). Long read but worth it if you want to understand Bitcoin.

- Was true in 1931 and still true today

- The day astrophysics changed forever. Neutron-star collision shakes space-time and lights up the sky. Very cool.

- The Clinton and Obama legacies will not be treated well by either close examination or history. Politics (on both sides) continues to sicken me.

- Obama's college transcripts to finally be released - by Wikileaks!?!? Politics continues to sicken me but yet I still can't look away.

- The Yellowstone super volcano continues to scare the shit out of me. Maybe even enough to buy Bitcoin to hedge my post-apocalyptic bet.

- Heh heh - best to end today on a lighter note.

No comments:

Post a Comment