Friday, April 06, 2018

Random Business Ideas

Here's two random business ideas to start off your day. I can't claim that these ideas are uniquely my own - so if you wanted to invest your time and energy into perusing either - have at it!

First - fake Medic Alert bracelets that say "If found unconscious please administer oral sex." Would make great joke gifts or gifts for Lotharios who believe in buying girls who smoke cigarettes drinks (idea being if they put a cigarette in their mouths - they'll put anything in their mouth). Could be a big selling items at nursing homes (for men and women).

Speaking of nursing homes - second idea is a competitor to Amazon's Alexa marketed toward the elderly. The product shall be called Rhonda. "Help! Help me Rhonda (I've fallen and I can't get back up)."

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment